13: Jim Diamond - I Should Have Known Better (3.83) 12: Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You (4.66) 11: Lionel Richie - Hello (4.82) 10: Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of Love (5.06) 9: Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two Tribes (5.58) 8: Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas (5.79) 7: Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go-go (6.09) 6: Chaka Khan - I Feel For You (6.21) 5: Nena - 99 Red Balloons (6.24) 4: Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (6.28)
I've been to 80's discos - how do you ACTUALLY dance to this?
This joins the 80's poll Kings And Queens of:
1989: Blackbox - Ride On Time 1988: Yazz - The Only Way Is Up 1987: Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind 1986: Diana Ross - Chain Reaction 1985: Eurythmics - There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart) 1984: Wham - Freedom
Post by PurpleCareBear on Oct 8, 2010 21:48:51 GMT 1
Fantastic #2 and #1 !
- Only a real bitch would encourage Joan to make a fool of herself in public !
- Well, bitch is as bitch does !
- Revenge is a bitch , best served cold !
- Too many bitches , spoils the broth !
- Bitch in time , saves nine !
- Bitches in glass houses , shouldn't throw bitches !
- Bitch !
- Bitch !!