Which of these songs in the year 1996 in your view should not have been #1, I am doing polls for the whole Nineties this time, once we have 10+ winners (we have to split up some years there is not enough options on a poll to match the #1's in a year) we will have a last poll to decide which song out of the years 1990-1999 should not have been #1.
- Only a real bitch would encourage Joan to make a fool of herself in public !
- Well, bitch is as bitch does !
- Revenge is a bitch , best served cold !
- Too many bitches , spoils the broth !
- Bitch in time , saves nine !
- Bitches in glass houses , shouldn't throw bitches !
- Bitch !
- Bitch !!
I thought, given it was nearly Christmas, that "A Different Beat" wasn't too bad. Seems that the Peter Andre vote was fairly split, Flava would probably have been my 2nd choice. I was quite happy when Ready Or Not replaced that one.
Wow @ the Peter Andre hate. Never realised his songs were that disliked, I think they kinda went in one ear and out of the other for me without provoking any sort of positive or negative reaction whatsoever.
I was choosing between Robson & Jerome, 'Knockin On Heaven's Door', Mark Morrison and George Michael. 'Jesus To A Child' is sick-making so I went for that.