Which of these songs in the year 1994 in your view should not have been #1, I am doing polls for the whole Nineties this time, once we have 10+ winners (we have to split up some years there is not enough options on a poll to match the #1's in a year) we will have a last poll to decide which song out of the years 1990-1999 should not have been #1.
Post by PurpleCareBear on May 2, 2011 22:24:34 GMT 1
- Only a real bitch would encourage Joan to make a fool of herself in public !
- Well, bitch is as bitch does !
- Revenge is a bitch , best served cold !
- Too many bitches , spoils the broth !
- Bitch in time , saves nine !
- Bitches in glass houses , shouldn't throw bitches !
- Bitch !
- Bitch !!
I disagree, it was a good Status Quo song. The next year Man U recorded another Status Quo adapted song that was poor in comparison, but I seem to recall they actually recorded a very good song in 1996, Move Move Move.
Well I coudl stand that era for bad reggae cover versions I actually voted for the wrong one Pata Banton was probably worse than Chaka Dhemus & Pliers but they commited so many atrocities I had to vote for them.